A Paragraph About A Railway Station !
A Railway Station What is a railway station? What do passangers do here?. How is the building of are there in a station made. What can one see of a station from a distance? How many rooms are mere railway station? How many signals are there in the station? . What are the functions pointsman? – How do the passengers get into the train? How does the station look when a train arrives and when it leaves the station? A railway station is part and parcel of train communication of a country. It is a place where trains stop and start from. There is a platform here. Passengers get down and get into a train from a railway station. The buildings of station are generally made of red bricks. One can see from a distance the green, red and blue signal and painted houses of a Paragraph station. There are waiting rooms for male and female passengers. There are ticket counter. the booking office for goods, restaurants. book stall and station master’s room etc. There are two or more railway tracks in every station. There are two signals-one inner and the other outer. Before the arrival of a train the pointsman gets them down. The pointsman moves with his red and green flags. There are stands for rickshaws. auto-rickshaws and other vehicles in a railway station. Before the arrival of a train passengers stand in a line to buy their tickets. When a train arrives, the station becomes busy and noisy. When a train leaves the station, it again becomes calm and quiet.
A Railway Station Paragraph Hard Word’s:-
- part and parcel (adj.) – অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ; train communication – রেল যােগাযােগ;
- platform – ঈশন প্রাঙ্গন; passenger (n) – 4: get down (v) – at; get into (v) – CT9 ;
- generally (adv.) – 347478; from a distance – 7 0; signal (n) – Fou; male (n) – :
- female (n) – foot: goods (n) – TM: book stall (n) * বইয়ের দােকান; arrival (n) – আগমন;
- red and green flag = লাল ও সবুজ পতাকা; stand in a line – লাইনে দাঁড়ান;
- busy and noisy – ব্যস্ত ও কোলাহলময়; calm and quiet (ph.) – শান্ত।
A Village Market – What do the villagers do in the market? – Where does it sit? – How many sections usually does a village market have? – What types of things are sold in different sections of the market? – What good does a village market do to the villagers? A village market is an important place to the villagers. The villagers buy and sell their daily necessaries in a village market. A village market generally sits in an open place of the village. Usually Paragraph a village market is divided into three sections-open space, temporary shops and permanent shops. Vegetable, milk, fish, fruit, curry and other essential things are sold in the open space. From the grocers’ people buy oil, salt, onion, garlic, ginger, pulse etc. In the permanent shops cloth. shoes, wheat, rice, flour, ghee, spices and different stationary items are sold. A village market is very useful and important in the life of the villagers. Here they meet their kith and kin and variety of people. The villagers sell their surplus products and buy their daily necessaries. It saves time and money of the villagers.
A Village Market Paragraph Word Menning:-
- vullagers (n) – গ্রামবাসী; meet (v) = দেখা করা; generally (adv.) – সাধারণত;
- an open place – খােলা জায়গা; by the side – পাশে; continue (v) – চলতে থাকা;
- permanent (n) – স্থায়ী; temporary (n) – ক্ষণস্থায়ী; market day (n) – হাটের দিন;
- outside (adv.) – বাহির; under the open sky – খােলা আকাশের নীচে; poultry [n] – হাঁস-মুরগী;
- homemade things – বাড়ীতে তৈরি জিনিসপত্র; betel leaves (n) – পান;
- the largest sale – সবচেয়ে বেশী বিক্রয় ।
50. A Book Fair – What influence has a book fair made on the general mass? – What types of books are available in the fair? – What types of stalls are found in the fair other than book stalls? – When does the fair become crowdy? – What types of programmes are arranged in the fair? – What does a book fair remind a man? – How does a book help a man? Now-a-days a book fair has become very popular. It has created a sense of interest for books amongst the general mass. In a book fair a lot of pavillions are set up. All sorts of books-fictions, text books, dramas, children books. reference books etc are displayed. There are also food and drink stalls. A book fair becomes crowdy specially in k fair becomes crowdy specially in the evening. Both male and female customers gather in a book fair. The writers also visit the fair regularly. Seminars and cultural programmes
A book fair Sort Paragraph:-
are also held. A book fair reminds us that books are our best companions. They are always at our side when we are in danger. They change our outlook on life and widen our domain of knowledge. They are books which help us to forget jealousy, malice and superstition. Paragraph Again we get these best friends at a cheaper rate from a book fair. popular (adj.) – ofert; create.lv) – syft: Interest (n) – 6: general mass – 299 001; set up ২ন করা; fiction (n) – উপন্যাস; drama (n) – নাটক; reference book – সহায়ক বই; display (v) – Hশন করা; crowdy (adj.) – A U; specially (adv.) – gather (v) – 1; regularly (adv.) – RU S remind (v) – W at; companion (n) – ; at our side – 72103 T: danger in outlook (n) – yote; widens (v) – P : domain of knowledge – STCOTO: Jealousy in malice (n) – fart; superstition (n) – P : cheaper rate .
More Articles Visit Us:- https://sanarbangla.com/