Advanced Learner’s English Grammar & Composition !
A Farmer (a) Who is a farmer? (b) What is his daily activities? (c) What are his pleasures and pains? The person who does the work of farming is known as a farmer. In Bangladesh the life of a not so good. He inherits a little land. He is illiterate. He does not know how to plough scientifically. He can not apply scientific method. He has only a pair of bullocks and some made tools. Often he has not enough money to buy seeds, fertilizer or pesticide. As a result not produce more food for himself and his family. He can not make proper use of his up early in the morning, goes to his land. ploughs it, sows the seeds and weeds out. He home at noon, eats his meal, takes English rest and again goes to his land. He is born poor. Sometimes takes a loan from the money lenders. If he cannot repay the loan, he sells the piece of law farmer is left on the mercy of nature. He has pleasures and pains in life. If he gets a good har his face beams with joy. On the other hand, if the crops are not good, his sorrows know no ho He and his family starve. He leads a very poor life. Though he works hard, he can not lead a dere life. He can not raise his head from the fear of wants. His life is meant for struggle of existence.
Some Words Meaning About Farmer Story:-
- farming (n) – 1932: inherit (v) – CO P IGA OTS 41;
- illiterate (n)-9plough (v) – scientifically (adv.) – বৈজ্ঞানিক উপায়ে;
- apply (v) = প্রয়ােগ করা; scientific method- বৈজ্ঞানিক পদ্ধতি;
- bullce (n) – 2 hand made tools – Rica Cof f o; often (adv.) – 178;
- seed (n) – are; fertilizer – pesticide কীটনাশক; as a result (ph.) – ফলশ্রুতি;
- produce = উৎপাদন করা; proper use – English সঠিক ব্যবহার: (v) – বপন করা; weed (n) – আগাছা; s
- ometimes (adv.) – মাঝে মাঝে; money lender – যে সুদে টাকা ধার দেয়, মহাজন;
- repay (v) – পরিশােধ করা; mercy of nature – প্রকৃতির দয়া; pleasure (adj.) – আনন্দ;
- pain (adj) – বেদনা; harvest (v) – ফসল কাটা; beams with joy – আনন্দের রেখা ফুটে উঠা;
- decent (adj.) – সুন্দর; raise tv – উর্ধ্বে উঠা; fear of wants = অভাবের ভয়; struggle of existence – অস্তিত্বের সংগ্রাম।
Paragraph About A Day Labourer:-
A Day Labourer (a) Who is a day labourer? (b) What work does he usually do? (c) What sort of life does he lead? [d What happens when he earns more? (e) What happens when he cannot find work?
heavy manual labour in various fields. He is quite known to all. He is to be healthly, strong and stout. He lives with his family in a slum, He gets up early in the morning and goes out in search of work. He works hard from dawn to dusk for his employer and gets his wages in the evening. Then he goes to market, buys his daily necessaries and returns to his slum He is always dependant on his employer. When he gets more work, he earns more and then he and the members of his family eat to their heart’s content. Sometimes he and his family go without food he can not manage work. However, he is in great demand in harvesting season. The life of a day labourer English is full of sorrows and sufferings. He can hardly enjoy peace and happiness. In all weathers-good and bad he works hard all day long and earns his livelihood by the sweat of his brow. He does not know what rest is. Though the sevice of a day labourer is of great importance, he is very much neglected. He is ill paid and can hardly make both ends meet. He is not held in due respect. So we should have soft feeling for him so that he can lead a decent life with dignity day.
Some Word Meaning A Day Labourer :-
- labourer (n) – দিনমজুর; manual labour – কায়িক পরিশ্রম; various fields – বিভিন্ন ক্ষেত্রে;
- healthy (adj.) – 1891; slum (n) – fe, in search of (ph.) – STOC:
- dawn to dusk সকাল থেকে সন্ধ্যা; employer (n) – নিয়ােগকর্তা; wages (n) – মজুরী;
- daily necessaries- সেনা” । dependent (adj.) – S t; heart’s content (ph.) – yfe ;
- however – O : dema চাহিদা; harvesting (adj.) – ফসল কাটা; sorrows and sufferings – দুঃখ ও দুর্দশা;
- hardly (adv.) – কলা । and happiness -শান্তি ও সুখ; all weathers- সব ধরনের আবহাওয়া:
- all day long (ph.) – সাৱা । livelihood (n) – fet; sweat of his brow – 1973 TO FOT; make both ends (ph.) – comer
More Articles Like This Visit Us:- https://sanarbangla.com/