How The Victory Day Held In Country !
The Victory Day of Bangladesh (a) When is our victory day? (b) Why is it called so? (c) What’s the brief history behind it. (d) How do we observe the day? (e) What’s the significange of the day? The 16th December is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh. On this day, we achieved victory at the cost of a bloody battle and Bangladesh came into being and occupied a place in the world map as an independent country. Every year we observe this day with great solemnity. We remember the supreme sacrifice of the heroic sons who died for the country and Victory pay glowing tribute to their departed soul. The day begins with gun shot. The whole country wears a festive look. The national nag is hoisted on the top of each house. Many meetings, seminars, symposiums and discussions are held. People of all walks of life go to the national mausoleum and offer towers there as a symbol of profound homage to the myrtered valiant soldiers. This day is a day of great joy, hope and inspiration. This victory symbolizes victory against injustice, tyranny and falsehood. This day will remain ever fresh and ever green in the heart of each and every Bangalee.
Some Word Meaning From This Passage:-
- traße jam (n) – ; result in) – ; rapid growth of population – I y
- Increasing nut of writicles – মৰমান যানবাহনের সংখ্যা: occur tw – সংগঠিত হওয়া;
- forested afe * আয় এলাকার narrow (adj.) – 9, unlicenced vehicles – Moru w e bring under
- control – C TA; willing ; obey (V – : tendency in) – : insufficient (adj.) – 690013; break
- ( M V Tot; valuable time – 9 73; hamper (v) – file to: suffering (n) – dying patients মতপথ কণা; can be solve – সমাধান করা যেতে পারে: well planned spaclotle road * ল র ? 3701;
- introduce [v] – 4; strictly (adv.) – so that – 06; bound to obey BMCO 10: comfortable movement
Water Pollution Water, an important element of the human environment, is essential for human and plant life. It is next to air. Water can be polluted in many ways. First of all, farmers use chemical ferti insecticide in their fields to grow more food. The rain and foods wash away some of the chemicals. They get mixed with river water, canal water and pond water. Secondly mills and factories pollute water by throwing the waste materials and unsold products into the rivers and canals. Thirdly steamers, motor launches and even sail boats can pollute water by throwing oil, food waste and human waste into the rivers and canals. Moreover, unsanitary latrines in the countryside standing on the banks of the rivers and canals also pollute water.
Besides the kutcha Victory drains running into the rivers and canals cause water pollution. Clean water is safe for use and polluted water is harmful for man. Water pollution can be prevented in many ways. First of all, we should make the people aware of the fact that water is next to air. It is called life. So fertilizer, chemicals and pesticide should not be allowed to mix with river water, canal water and pond water. Mills and factories should not throw the waste materials and unsold products into rivers and canals. Steamers, motor launches and even sail boats should not throw oil. food waste and human waste into the rivers and canals. Unsanitary latrines in the countryside should not be built on the banks of the rivers and canals. In fine awareness should be created in the public.
Some Word Meaning From Water Pollution:-
- human environment- মানৰ পরিবেশ; essential (adj.) – প্রয়ােজনীয়;
- hurman and plant life – মানব এবং উদ্ভিদ ta; next to air – 2010 16; farmer (n) – ;
- chemical (adj.) – রাসায়নিক; fertilizer, (n) – সার; insecticide (n) – কীটনাশক;
- to grow more food অধিক ফসল জন্মাতে; wash away | ধুয়ে নিয়ে যায়; get mixed – মিশ্রিত হয়;
- pollute (v) – দুষিত করে; by throwing- নিক্ষেপ করে; waste imaterials – বর্জ্য পদার্থ;
- unsold (adj.) – অবিক্রিত; products – মালামাল; canal (n) – খাল; food waste – খাদ্য বর্জ্য;
- human | waste – মানব বর্জ্য; unsanitary latrines – অস্বাস্থ্যকর পায়খানা;
- countryside (n) – গ্রাম এলাকা; standing on the banks of the rivers – নদীর তীরে অবস্থিত;
- besides = ছাড়াও; clean water – পরিস্কার পানি; safe (adj) – নিরাপদ। |
Winter Season Winter is the coldest season of the year in some parts of the northern and southern hemisphere. this season is characterized by falling snow and freezing cold temperatures, usually exacerbated by strong winds. But in Bangladesh snow does not fall even if cold waves sweep over the country. The season which usually lasts about three months is Victory caused by the winter-stricken area being farthes tent However, this problem can be solved by adopting some measures. Well planned spacious should be constructed. One way movement of vehicles should be introduced. Traffic rules on be imposed strictly so that the drivers can be bound to obey them. Sufficient trafie police be posted on important points. Unlicepced vehicles should be removed. After doing all these thing we can hope to have a good tralle system for our easy and comfortable movement.
Fore More Articles Visit Us:- https://sanarbangla.com/