How To Write A Paragraph About Climate Change!
Climate Change ta What is climate change? (b) What are the causes of climate change? (c) What are the impacts of climate change? (d) What is the effect of climate change in Bangladesh? (e) What steps should be taken to reduce the bad impact of climate change? Answer: Climate change is a change in global or regional climate patterns. It refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on Earth. Climate change is the most discussed issue in the present world and it attracts the attention of people from all walks of life in local and global levels. Environmental Paragraph scientists and activists are mostly concerned about the quick changes of climate. The main cause of climate change is the burning of fossil fuels, such as oil and coal, which emits greenhouse gases into the atmosphere mostly carbon dioxide. Other human activities, such as agriculture and deforestation, also contribute to the increase of greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
The climate is changing rapidly. It leaves bad impacts on the developing countries. These impacts include temperature rise, greenhouse and carbon dioxide gas emissions, irregular rainfall. salinity intrusion, rise of floods, cyclones, storm surges and draught, etc. No doubt, these seriously affect the agriculture and livelihood of the developing countries. Bangladesh, for its geographical locations, is likely to be the most affected. A one meter sea-level rise will submerge about one-third of the total area of Bangladesh, which will uproot 25-30 million people of Bangladesh. To reduce the bad impact of climate change people should be aware. We should plant more trees and stop using harmful chemicals to reduce the bad impact of climate change. Students should be careful to protect the environment and raise awareness. In fact, to reduce the bad impact of climate change all of us should work together, otherwise our existence will be at stake.
Word meaning from this passage:-
- Climate change – T u r, global (adj) – la regional (adj) – eta, patterns (n) – offs, average (adj) – 110,
- surface (n) – yote, temperatures (n) – 6111, all walks of life – সকল পেশার,
- environmental (adj) – পরিবেশ সংক্রান্ত, activists (n) – আন্দোলনে সক্রিয় ব্যক্তি,
- concem (v) – oy em, atmosphere (n) – 1959, contribute (v) – US 71, impacts (n) – 2017,
- emission (n) – faf994, irregular (adj) – wforfa, rainfall (n) – 31898, salinity (n) – লবণাক্ততা,
- intrusion (n) – অনাহূত প্রবেশ, storm surges – জলােচ্ছাস, draught (n) – অনাবৃষ্টি,
- livelihood (n) – ist, geographical (adj) – C afe, location (n) – T. affect (v) – foto 1 submerge (v)
- – Paraf , reduce (v) -21, harmful (adj) – sfees, chemicals (n) – 34133 saat 1 976,
- awareness (n) – সচেতনতা, existence (n) – অস্তিত্ব, at stake – বিপন্ন।
Deforestation (a) What do you mean by deforestation? (b) What are the causes of deforestation? (c) What are the effects of deforestation? (d) What measures should be taken to prevent deforestation? Deforestation means cutting down trees in large number. The causes of deforestation are many. Bangladesh is the most densely populated country in the Paragraph world. Its population is much more in proportion to its area. This huge number of population needs more shelter, agricultural land, fuel. furniture etc. For all these reasons people cut trees. Moreover there are some dishonest people who cut trees in our forests to make money. The effects of deforestation are too many to describe. This destruction distrubs our ecological balance. The existence of animals is going to be threatened. Due to deforestation carbon dioxide is increasing worldwide. As a result, the world is becoming warmer. The sea level is rising and many parts of the world are going
Word Meaning From Deforestation:-
- Guided Writing packed and it is more jampacked during passengers as they can.
- Generally a bus is always fampacked and it is more jame office hours.
- So very few people can get into it. A bus stand is always noisy.
- There are stalls, small shops, hawkers selling betel leaf and cigarette at a bus stand.
- Magazines and fruits are also sold here. It is a useful place Indeed. fixed time-TFT ;
- temporary shelter : exchange of hot words – break (0) – Tout; in procuring a seat – S 0 6;
- push (v) – TO wa shout (v চিৎকার করা; generally (adv.)- সাধারণত;
- always ampacked – সবসময় যাত্রী বােঝাই থাকা; dunnit office hours – betel leaf (n) – “; seasonal fruits- cat ; indeed (adv.)
to be engulfed by the sea in recent future. On the other hand, new areas of the world are turning into deserts as a result of deforestation. The removal of trees causes birds and other animals living on them to leave the place. It also causes serious damage to the soil, as trees give portection to soil as well. In the end, the soil Res sediment in the river bed and causes frequent foods. So, if we destroy trees at random, one day the country will turn into a great desert. Paragraph All living animals and birds will not find any food or shelter to live in. They will be destroyed. There will be no rain and as a result our agriculture will ace a great crisis. The temperature will rise and it will cause green house effect. The country w e unsuitable for living and various natural calamities like flood, drought. storm cte. will visit our wountry. Immediate measures should be taken to prevent deforestation. People should be made ware of tree plantation through mass media. Tree plantation programme should be extended throughout the country.
Fore more updates visit us:-https://sanarbangla.com/