Independence day paragraph in english !
Independence Day Which is our independence day? (b) From which country did we achieve our freedom we achieve our freedom? (d) How do we observe the day? fe What should we promise on this 0 March, our Independence Day is the b e the country with great enthusiasm and fervour. It is a nationa est state festival. The day is celebrated every promise on this Day is the biggest state festival. Th instituntry with great national holiday. All offices, edo mistitutions, shops and factories remain closed on this day. The day begins with 31 gunshots in the morning, the President and the Prime Minister on behalf of th behalf of the nation place floral wre the National Mausoleum at Savar. Then diplomats, political parties Social and cu dons, and freedom fighters pay homage to the martyrs. People from all walks of come there with rallies and processions. There are several cultural prog al programmes throughout highlighting the heroic struggle and sacrifice in 1971. The country also witnesses a dressed parade of defence forces, border and police ansars and the VDP (Village Defens at the National Parade Ground near the National Parlament. In Bangabandhu Stadium children, scouts and girl guides take part in various displays to entertain thousands of spects The educational institutions also organise their individual programmes Sports Meet tournaments are also organised on the day including the exciting boat race in the river Bursa In the evening, all major public buildings are illuminated with colourful lights. Bangla Acade Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy and other socio-cultural organisations hold cultural funer Similar functions are also arranged in other places in the country.
What We learn form this passage:-
- 1971 is Bangladesh Independence day.
- Bangladeshi people fight 9 month to get independence.
- the great leader of bangladesh name is Sekh Mujibur Rahaman.
- The Flag of bangladesh is green with red circle.
- almost 98501 people are died in this war.
- Bangladesh is Known to all word Independence country.
- Now the leader of bangladesh is Sekh Hasina.
Load-Shedding (J. S. C. 2010, R. B. 2016 (a) What do you mean by lond-shedding? b) Why does it happen? (e) What problems does lo shedding create? (d) Who suffer most? (e) What steps should be taken to stop load shedding? Load shedding means the discontinuation of supply of electricity. Load shedding occurs whe generation of power is less than the demand and also for unplanned distribution of electricity creates problems of far reaching consequences in the socio-economic development of a count Houses, mills, factories, industries, shops, hospitals all fall a victim to it. The running mil factories and industries come to a stand still. Failure of elecricity Independence hampers productivity. Domes life becomes painful. The housewives grope in the darkness in the kitchen. The sufferings of students due to load shedding beggar description. The patients also suffer terribly for loa shedding. Operations are stopped. The food kept in the refrigerators gets rotten. The commodit preserved in cold storages get spoiled. In fact, load shedding causes great sufferings to the peop and an irreparable loss to the country. The entire life-domestic and industrial-comes to a standsti An all out effort should be made to stop load shedding supplied (adj.) – Sezo;
Some Word Meaning Form The Load shedding:-
- electricity (n) – fags: load shedding – fage fui: hardly (adj.)- * allect (v) – প্রভাবিত হওয়া;
- supply of electricity – বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহ; occur (v) – ঘটায়; generation of power বিদ্যুৎ উৎপাদন;
- demand (n) – চাহিদা; unplanned distribution – অপরিকল্পিত সরবরাহ;
- socio-econom development – আর্থ-সামাজিক অবস্থা; fall a victim – স্বীকার হওয়া;
- standstill (adj.) – স্থবির; hamper (v) – বাধাগ্রস্থ করে; productivity (v) – উৎপাদন ক্ষমতা;
- domestic life – গৃহস্থালী জীবন; painful (adj.) – বেদনাদায়ক। | housewife (v) – গৃহিণী; grope (v) হাতড়ানাে
- due to loadshedding – বিদ্যুৎ ব্রিভাটের কারণে; begg= description (ph.) বর্ণনাতীত হওয়া;
- patient (n) – রুগী; terribly (adv.) – ভয়ংকরভাবে; get rotten – পঁচে যাওয়া commodities (n) – মালামাল; preserve (v) – সংরক্ষণ করা;
spoil (v) – নষ্ট হওয়া; in fact (ph.) – মূলক irreparable loss – অপূরণীয় ক্ষতি; entire life – সমগ্র জীবন; industrial (adj.) – শিল্প; all out effort – সব ধরনে প্রচেষ্টা। 71. Mobile Phone (a) What is a mobile phone ? (b) Who are the users of it? (c) Where can it be used? (d) What Independence are the advantages and disadvantages? Mobile phone is one of the wonderful wonders of science. It has added a new dimension to our and to communication system. It is a telephone system that works without any wire. It can be mo easily and quickly from place to place. Through mobile phone, we can send messages to dish.
Fore More Paragraph Visit Us:- https://sanarbangla.com/