Why The Road Accidents Occurs !
Road Accident What are the causes of road accident? (b) What is its effect? (c) What is its econom country? Road accident is an ever raising trend in Bangladesh. We see the news of road acid everyday in daily newspapers, Carelessness is one of the causes of road accidents in includes using mobile phone while the vehicle is moving, driving the vehicle ignoring trail ete. Lack of experience and licencing untrained drivers are also major causes of risine rate in this country. In addition, some drivers are more concerned of getting to their than of how they would get there. These drivers violate every rule just to get to where they han of how they would are enormous. More than 4,000 people die on roads The effects of road accidents are enormous. More than 4.000 P Occurs Bangladesh. Many people become the victim of temporary and permanent injuries. Best physical damages, it sucks billions out of Bangladesh’s economy. According to the World Organisation (WHO), road accident injuries cause a loss of about 2of GDP in Bangladesh almost equal to the total foreign aid received in a fiscal year. The losses include direct and expenses, such as medical costs,
Some Word Suggestion:-
- more valuable the themselves are the w traffic signals.
- Thes s take place frequently Every year reckless
- Wie is more valuable the sing their conscience od loss of life can be economic effect in our ad accident almost is in our country.
- It ring traffic signal of rising accidents their destination ere they are going pads every year in Besides these the World Health Ingladesh.
- This is direct and indirect losses and traffic read Bendali.
- They are indifferent to human life. They do not realise that life is m time.
The Postman (a) Who is a postman? (b) How does he look like? (c) What kind of dress does he wear? (d) Wha his activities? (e) How does he live? A postman is a person who delivers letters, money orders, and other postal articles to the 5. The postman is a familiar figure. The postman who serve n who serves in the town puts on a khake dress. But the postman who works in the village has no particular dress. He puts on plain dre The postman has a definite area where he has to go. The postman carries across his shoulders bag containing letters, parcels and money orders and Occurs other postal articles. He goes from one house to another to deliver letters, money orders and other postal articles to the proper addressees. The postman is very sincere and dutiful. He performs his duties regularly and sincerely. He does not take rest from his travel. He does not find mental peace unless and until he discharges his duties He works just like a machine. He goes from house to house in fair weather or foul. The postman is so careful that he does not deliver any thing without the legal owner of the thing to be delivered Nevertheless he is ill paid.
Some Word Meaning About Post Man:-
- deliver (v) – বিলি করে; postal articles – ডাক সম্পর্কিত বস্তু; proper addressees = সঠিক প্রাপক;;
- familiar [n] – fafbe; particular (adj.) – fans; plain dress-574750 C definite (adj.) – ;
- shoulder (n) – a bag containing letters – 52 ; sincere (adj.) – dutiful (adj.) – 0 4 :
- perform (v) – পালন করে; regularly (adv.) – নিয়মিতভাবে; sincerely (adv.) – আন্তরিকভাবে;
- rest (n) – বিশ্রাম; mental peace – মানসিক শান্তি; unless (adv.) – যতক্ষণ না পর্যন্ত;
- discharge (v) – পালন করা; in fair weather or foul (ph.) – ভাল অথবা খারাপ আবহাওয়ায়;
- careful (adj.) – যত্নবান; without – ব্যতিত; legal owne- প্রকৃত মালিক, nevertheless (adv.) – যা হােক
- ; position (n) – অবস্থান; humble (adj.) – বিনয়ী; expect (v) – আশা করা; knock
Traffic Jam (a) What is traffic jam? (b) What is the nature of traffic jam? (c) Why does traffic jam occur? (d) What is your feeling at the time of traffic jam? (e) How can traffic jam be removed. Traffic jam is a long line of vehicles that cannot move or that can only move very slowly because there is so much traffic on the road. Trallic jam is a common aflair in the big cities and towns. It is one of the major problems of modern time. The causes of traffic jam are many. In Occurs proportion to our population roads have not increased. The roads are all the same. There are many unlicence vehicles which should be brought under control. The drivers are not willing to obey the tra rules. They want to drive at their sweet will. Overtaking tendency also causes traffic jam.in number of traffic police is insufficient. At office time traffic jam is intolerable. Sometimes traffic is so heavy that it blocks half a kilometre. It kills our valuable time and our work is hampereu causes great sufferings to the ambulance carrying dying patients and the fire brigade vehicles
Why Traffic Jam Happens:-
- They drive desperately.
- They do not drive consciously.
- Even they th conscious of their own life.
- They change lanes frequently.
- They do not follow drive in a course and try to overtake others.
- As a result, road accidents Everyday we see the news of many road accidents on TV and in the newspaper.
Evel driving takes a heavy tolls of life. We should make them understand that we time. We should tell them the consequences of reckless driving. By raising the reckless driving can be prevented and thus the number of road accidents and lose brought under control or can be Occurs reduced.insurance loss, property damage, family income losses and congestion. So, it is high time we did something to prevent road accident.His position is humble in the society. He brings good news and sometimes ill. He renders an important and great service to the society. He is such a great friend to us that everyday we expect his knock on the door.
For More Articles Visit Us:-https://sanarbangla.com/