Simple Paragraph About A Rainy Day !
What is a rainy day? b. How is a rainy day? How does the sky look? d. How do De rainy day? e. What happens to the poor? What do animals do on a rainy day? g. How going boys and girls feel on a rainy day? On a rainy day. It rains all day long. A rainy day is dull and gloomy. The sky is overcast clouds. the sky is not seen. None can go out without an umbrella. Water stands on roads become muddy and slippery. Those who have offices and other business go out with tim the head, shoes in hand and clothes folded unto knee. Passers-by also move in the Sometimes people slip and fall on the muddy road. When it rains in torrents, people get (TAC Scout) and stop midway. The poor suffer much on a rainy day. They can not quest of work and can not earn their daily food. They pass the day through sufferings. students do not go to school. Only a few go to school but they get drenched on the way are not held and it is a day of great joy to them. Other people also stay at home and a without doing anything. The cattle keep standing in their sheds and bellow (1) for fodde day is not pleasant at all.
Some Word Meaning From A Rainy Day:-
- all day long – সারাদিন ব্যাপী; overcast (v) – আত্ন; thick cloud – ঘন মেঘ; muddy (n) * কর্দমাক্ত
- al- পিচ্ছিল; fold (v) – ভাজ করা; passers-by (n) – পথিক; same way – একইভাবে;
- fall (v) – পড়া; in torre – মুষলধারে; get drenched ” পানিতে ভিজা; midway (n) – মাঝপথে;
- in quest of (ph.) – সন্ধানে; dall দৈনন্দিন খাবার; pass (v) – অতিক্রম করে;
- suffering (n) – দুর্ভোগ; great Joy – প্রচুর আনন্দ; cattle (n) – গও shed (n) – ছাউনি;
- bellow (v) – ডাকা; fodder (n) – গবাদি পশুর খাবার; pleasant (adj.) – মনােরম।
A Winter Morning (D. B. 2015) a. How is a winter morning? b. How do animals feel? c. How do people feel in a winter mom What do children and people do in a winter morning? e. When do people get up? . What kind food do people eat? A winter morning is misty and cold. There is dense fog everywhere. Sometimes the fog is so that the sun rays can not get through it. Even things at a little distance can hardly be seen. Bir chirpping is not heard. The cow and other animals can not come out. But it is not so every mom Dew drops fall on leaves and blades of grass at night. They look like glittering pearls when there of the morning sun fall on them. Village
children and people have hardly warm cloths. They gather straw and dry leaves to make fire to warm themselves. The old and the poor bask in the sun in order to warm themselves. People in general and children get up late. So everyone is busy in tak breakiast, dressing and getting ready for going to their respe etting ready for going to their respective places. In a winter morning.one can enjoy delicious and sweet cakes. pias of date juice and many other things. The scene of the winter morning vanishes as the day advances. The sun goes up and the fog melts. A winter moming is enjoyable in many respects.
Word Meaning From A Winter Morning:-
- Thisty (adj.) – কুয়াশাচ্ছন্ন; dense fog – ঘন কুয়াশী; sun ray -সূর্যের আলাে;
- things at a little distance – আর দূরের জিনিস; can hardly be seen – কদাচিৎ দেখা যায়;
- bird’s chirpping – পাখির কুঞ্জন; dew drop – শিশির কণা blades of grass – 978;
- glittering pearls – o: gather (v) – 1982; straw (n) – bask in the sun –
- TH correct respective places – forur forei a delicious (adj.) – 2014: scene in – দৃশ্য;
- vanish – অদৃশ্য হওয়া; advance (v) – অগ্রসর হওয়া; melt (v)– গলা; enjoyable in many respects – অনেক কারণে আনন্দদায়ক।
47. A Fountain Pen a. What is a fountain pen? b. How many parts are there in a fountain pen? c. What is the function of the parts of a fountain pen? A fountain pen is an instrument which is used for writing purpose. About a decade ago a fountain pen was an essential article of the educated men of all ages. Students and educated men can not de a single moment without a founthin pen. It earns much popularity. It has two parts-the main and the cap. The main body holds the nib. It is hollow inside and holds ink in its hollow Again there is a rubber tube in the hollow bodies of some fountain pens. This rubber tube com ink. The cap has a clib attached to its end. It protects day the nib from being damaged. The screwed with the main body. It is with the help of the clip that one holds a fountain pen on the of his pocket. The fountain pens are of different colours, shapes and sizes. instrument (n) – ; writing (n) – cost essential article – STOTUOT; educated men ! of all ages – সব বয়সী; single monent* এক মুহুর্ত: earn (v) – অঞ্জনি করা; popularity (n) – জনাব (adj.) (1941: inside (adv.) – (88; contain (v) – 74 ; attached (adj.) – 936 protect damage (v) – নষ্ট হওয়া; on the edge of pocket – পকেটের প্রান্তে; different (adj.) – বিভিন্ন ধরনের; shP Cated men – শিক্ষিত লােক। protect (v) -সুরক্ষা !
More Articles Visit Us:- https://sanarbangla.com/